- Washington University in Saint Louis Law School, J.D.
- Metropolitan State University of Denver, B.A., History
Bradley Vettraino is an associate at Block & Leviton LLP, focusing on complex securities, merger-and-acquisition, and consumer protection litigation. Mr. Vettraino is also a member of the firm’s employment litigation group.
Since graduating from Washington University School of Law in 2013, Mr. Vettraino has focused his career on advocating for the rights of consumers and shareholders. Prior to joining Block & Leviton, Mr. Vettraino litigated numerous complex mass tort and products liability cases on behalf of injured consumers.
Notable Successes »
- In re Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Securities Litigation (Cal. Sup. Ct.)
- alleged breaches of fiduciary duty; settlement pending for $30 million, making it the largest post-close M&A settlement in California state court history.
- Amalgamated Bank v. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (Del. Ch.)
- secured key ruling against Wal-Mart on a motion to compel and for monetary sanctions in an action seeking the books and records of Wal-Mart
Mr. Vettraino currently represents sophisticated institutional investors, including, among others, the Louisiana Municipal Police Employees’ Retirement System and Amalgamated Bank.
Mr. Vettraino also represents a number of individual clients in cases involving securities fraud, consumer protection, and employment matters.
Professional Activities & Awards »
- Washington University in St. Louis’ 2013 Recipient of the Dan Carter-Earl Tedrow Memorial Award, awarded to the graduate who most exemplifies the aims of the legal profession
- Primary Editor, Washington University in St. Louis’ Global Studies Law Review
- District courts for the District of Massachusetts and Southern District of Illinois